How to Create and Grow Business Value Relationships

Let me share with you, investors and entrepreneurs how to connect and add value in business. You can build business value relationships when you connect with like-minded folks in your local area, on the internet and online social networks, and WHY it pays to connect them with other valuable referrals, and WHY it pays to add value to their life and business at every turn.


WHAT ABOUT CONNECTING AND ADDING VALUE TO OTHERS?


1. Do a lot of value-add stuff through social networking - "Happy Birthday", "Let me know how I can help," "Check out this resource," "You should meet person X," etc.


It is possible to get 25% of your leads through your relationships with others in Joint Venture email campaigns, Facebook posts and videos.


2.

Just because something needs to be done (a task) does not always mean YOU personally have to do it to make sure it gets DONE. There are places where you can get those common but tedious tasks done for little cost.

Just devised the strategy - how it should be done, and then managed the process to outcome. You will find that your business value relationships are more important (and valuable) than almost anything else.


3. If you have yet to learn how to delegate and create value and do what you're good at in help of others so they want to do things for you in return, affordably, in a "barter of time and services" or even free...you might want to make an effort to learn.


4. Less important than who you know in my opinion is WHO KNOWS YOU. And how often you are on their mind, doing little things to connect and add value in business and to their lives. Want a fuller explanation of how the very exercise we're doing is part of a process that can put more LIFE in your business and CASH in your pocket? Read the sections on "pinging" in Keith Ferrazi's book "Never Eat Alone." It's awesome.


5. If you have strong enough relationships that are more CONNECTIONS than acquaintances, you can pick up the phone and reach just about anyone who has a certain specialty knowledge or expertise you need (example: hard money lender, SEO professional, social media consultant, top-notch handyman, etc.) in a few hours, even if you don't already know that person... just by working contacts you've turned into CONNECTIONS and asking for a referral.


6. I do more business with contacts who I turn into connections that have the possibility of becoming FRIENDS than I do with strangers. It's more powerful, cheaper, less hassle, and more fun. Plus, you're less likely to have someone breach your trust and "screw you" if you work closely with people who you've carefully cultivated a relationship with.


7. I get thank you notes in the mail all the time. Why? Well first of all, I send them. Second of all, people are always looking to RECIPROCATE for the value I pour into their life and business with ideas, referrals, connections and buying their products and services.


8. Below are some emails in response to my pinging and value-creation efforts to connect with people who were referred to me via email. I spoke with one person I was impressed with. In a 30 minute consult, she gave me an idea that with less than 4 hours of my work should add 1-2,000 dollars revenue per month to our company bottom line, perpetually and passively. At the end of our call, she refused to let me pay her (perhaps because of how much value I gave her back?), and said in effect "Let me know how I can make YOU money or help your students in ANY way".


Instead of asking for a thing for me...I immediately connected her with 4 people who can help her grow her business (high-level entrepreneurs).


Here's what she said in return:


• Hi Danny and Trevor,


Danny, what a SUPERSTAR you are. Thanks so much for introducing me to your favorites!!


Trevor, I would love to learn more about what you are doing and how I might add value, referrals, ideas, resources, etc.


I will give you a call in just a few minutes to see if we can schedule a convenient time to talk.


Big hugs to both of you...and thanks again Danny...


Sabrina


Sabrina Gibson, CEO


Smart and Sticky Marketing


• Hi Danny,


I LOVE Chris Cooper (I believe I am one of his top fans) and we are working together. In fact, Chris spoke on the stage with me and Les Brown.


How cool that the two of you know each other? Danny...makes me like you even more!!


Thanks so much for the introduction. You are right on target...Chris is a perfect match for what I am doing.


You ROCK!


Big hugs,


Sabrina


Sabrina Gibson, CEO


Smart and Sticky Marketing


• Hi Danny,


WOW! You are simply amazing. I totally dig your style as you just "get it" on a much higher level. Thank you so much for the introduction.


Dustin, they say birds of a feather flock together. I would love to talk about how we might collaborate.


Would you have 30 minutes to talk on the phone? What would be the best way to connect with you? I will call you after this email.


Thanks again Danny....look forward to working with you as well.


Big hugs,


Sabrina


Sabrina Gibson, CEO


Smart and Sticky Marketing


Keep this in mind: I met and talked to Sabrina for the first time YESTERDAY.


Here is what you need to do:


SOW SEEDS of VALUE for OTHERS


YOU WILL REAP HARVESTS in RETURN


This stuff works.